Slot Together Wooden Guinea Pig Hay Tunnel
- Two large compartments for loading with hay
- Species specific sizing - not too small like other accessories on the market
- Large and very strong roof/platform for play or sleep
- Less than 2 minutes to assemble
- Made from robust materials
- Assembled without glue or nails
- Flat packed to save on packaging materials
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning or replacing parts
Designed ideally for guinea pigs and other smaller rodents, including smaller rabbits. Provides two compartments, one either side of the tunnel, to stuff hay for easy grazing. It also provides a long tunnel which is species specific, and both tall and wide enough for your little piggies. Many other accessories of this type are just not big enough, however we aim to ensure that our products are large and robust enough to suit your squeeky friends.
The design allows the whole tunnel to be taken apart easily, for cleaning out old hay and refreshing the internal surfaces. Equally, if any part becomes overly worn or stained during use then it is straightforward to replace any damaged part.
Gives them a safe place to hide, eat and relax with minimal disturbance, use on its on own or in conjunction with multiple tunnels. The roof is strong enough to allow a safe platform for play or sleep, however may need to be positioned next to lower items to ease access. Some piggies are quite adventurous and may be more than happy to jump on top.
Guinea Pig Hay Tunnel - Formaldehyde Free, Non Toxic, Wooden, Slot Together & Mo
L462mm x W314mm x H250mm
(L46.2cm x W31.4cm x H25cm)
(L18.2in x W12.4in x H9.8in approx.)
L462mm x W150mm narrowest/W164mm widest x H200mm
(L46.2cm x W15cm narrowest/W16.4cm widest x H20cm)
(L18.2in x W5.9in narrowest/W6.5in widest x H7.9in approx.)